Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Tomorrow I head to China

The traffic over there is crazy. I am hoping to get some excellent shots of people showing us not how to drive when I make my travels. I will be in a car from Shanghai to Ningbo going over the new bridge that crosses the harbour (it will take about 2 hours instead of 5-6 hours like in the past when you had to drive around the harbor. We used to fly there but we cannot fly direct from Shanghai to Ningbo right now.

Then we take another 2-3 hour drive a couple of days later to visit another factory. Then the next day we drive back to Shanghai. With all the time on the road I should be able to see some crazy things that I can post on you tube when I get back.

I will have to wait until I get back because you tube is not allowed in China and you cannot post to it. Should be pretty fun and if I cannot update while I am there I will make sure I update first thing when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment